Tuesday, September 07, 2010

happy birthday

Sixty years ago today my Mom was born, the third child and second daughter to my Polish grandparents in the great province of Manitoba.

mom


I'm a very sappy girl when it comes to my Mom. I love her tremendously and appreciate her more than I could ever adequately explain. Things weren't easy after my Dad died, but she saved us. She got us through and made sure that Uncle Dave and I grew up to be functioning members of society. I'm not sure how you say thank you for something like that.

_DSF2670


Happy Birthday Mom! I love you!

010030

5 comments:

Goofball said...

I started reading that first sentence 4 times and each time I read "Six years ago". huh, that's impossible! oh right, it says 60 years



yeaaaay, happy birthday to your awesome mother!

Julie said...

the most excellent happy birthday wishes to the mother of the awesome fairy blogmother.

annies home said...

Your mother sounds like a very strong lady and you sound very proud of her. Happy Birthday to your mom

Leah said...

Happy Birthday to your mommy! Hope she has a wonderfuly day. Sounds like she deserves it!

Betsy Hart said...

I love those pictures!