Wednesday, September 15, 2010

photo an hour - first day of school

So my little MyPie is going off to school today. Her very first day of JK. She's been spinning around in circles in the kitchen since she got up shouting "I'm going to school today!" so I think she's going to do alright. But how is this poor old Mommy going to do? Well I booked the day off work so I could celebrate the graduation of my youngest daughter into the public school system by eating chocolate and quietly weeping in my darkened living room until it was time to get them from the bus. Just kidding... kinda.

So I'll be taking these photos with my cellie, so this is not a project that will be big on photo quality, just a little glimpse into my first day as an "empty-nester".

7am

7am - It`s my baby`s first day of kindergarten. Let`s see how I manage it with a photo an hour.


8am

8am - Her 1st day of school.


9am

9am laundry

10am

10am


11am

11am


12pm

12pm


1pm

1pm


2pm

2pm


3pm

3pm


4pm

4pm


5pm

5pm


6pm

6pm


7pm

7pm


8pm

8pm


9pm

9pm


10pm

10pm


Good night!

5 comments:

Julie said...

i love phot an hour posts. can't wait to see what else the day brings.

Bibliomama said...

I love these posts too. I never remember to do any though. Looks like you struck a good balance.

Merry said...

Love the pics! Maya is growing up so fast! She is such a cutie.

WIDNEY WOMAN said...

Getting caught up. Love the first day of school pics and the bus pics. I thought you did fine!!

renae said...

I loved seeing your view point every hour. I have another year before my first child starts school, and I'm already looking forward with some mixed emotions.