Sunday, October 17, 2010

highlights

I had a warm bath this afternoon. I never have baths anymore. Same reason I don't like to nap.... seems like such a waste of time. Ironically I fell asleep while in the tub and had myself a little nap there. My back was not impressed.

The girls have been appearing at my side wearing halloween masks unexpectedly all weekend. Reduced me to giggles every time which would turn into a coughing jag. Still funny as hell though.

I kind of figure if you've got Vince Vaughn, Jason Bateman and Jon Favreau in the same movie that is never a waste of film.

I'm going to blame the cold and the advil, but I definitely watched some questionable tv this weekend. I'm looking at you Jersey Shore-a-thon. I also may have watched a Sister Wives marathon. Maybe.

I kinda wish I could just stay in bed tomorrow, but alas I must work. I'm thinking it might be a good idea to save the sick time in case one of the girls come down with this nasty cold. Fingers crossed they don't though.

2 comments:

Betsy Hart said...

Well, hopefully you are feeling better tomorrow. =) That is funny about the masks. Mine still dress up as princesses all the time.

Merry said...

So I finally tuned in to Sister Wives this weekend. It's like watching a train wreck. The worst thought I had was "Hmmm....he's cuter than I would have thought a polygamist would be" I obviously need help!