Monday, October 18, 2010

my gosh they are cute

As soon as Abby got home tonight she started working on her homework, a rough copy of a poster she's going to draw. I'm not 100% sure what the project is about, but here's her rough copy... snapped with my phone.

It says - I give peace to the Earth. That's the Earth there with a lot of tiny people holding hands around it. How cute and heartwarming is that?

My kids are cute


And then Maya, since Abby was drawing she wanted to as well. She had no project to work on for school, but apparently she did have a bit of a spat with her little friend today at the sitter's. Picture = peace offering. It's a picture of Maya and her little friend, plus her attempt at spelling her friend's name... she got the first letter right, but it went all down hill from there. In the picture Maya is giving her friend some love.

So cute


I swear these kids kill me with the cute.

3 comments:

Julie said...

cute and a half, i tell yah!

Pam said...

Yep, totally adorable. Those are some keepers you got there.

Betsy Hart said...

That is so cute!!