Sunday, November 14, 2010

randomly

It's late, but I'm really unwilling to go to bed and make the end of the weekend official.

I spent today at my sister-in-law's. Her house is super cute and so nicely decorated. I kinda want to rip mine all apart right now and paint and rearrange and reorganize. Also I want new furniture. Mike will not be happy she invited us over.

I really loved today. My gosh we laughed our faces off.

My brother is terrible about phone calls and returning emails... not that I'm much better, but I really love that he texts me random inane things.

I love texting. Really, truly. Do you have my number, do I have yours? I'll text you and if we love the same shows I'll text you while we're watching.

I did overhear Abby tell Maya on three separate occasions this weekend - I wish I had a muzzle for you. Yeah, she kinda talks a lot. Like can't hear your own self think a lot.

Grandma Linda is home from the hospital with her brand new knee. She is doing well. Thanks to all who asked about her.

This morning I ordered a super cool Christmas present for my family. It should be here in a week and then the waiting for Christmas to hand it over will kill me! So excited!

How was your weekend?

1 comment:

Betsy Hart said...

I think its hilarious when you hear yourself in your kids language! My oldest has been going around telling people "that is so hilarious!" Wonder where she got that from =)