Wednesday, November 10, 2010

she cracks me up

The girls and I were walking back home from church after choir practice. It's dark now when we do, so I don't let them run on ahead. I make them walk with me. As we were walking I notice that all of the sudden Abby comes up to my chin or there abouts. I put my arm around her and pull her in for a squeeze and I say to her....

Hey do you realize you're almost up to my chin now? How did you get to be so tall all of the sudden?

And without missing a beat she says...

That's just the way life goes, baby!

5 comments:

Karen said...

Awesome. I love her lines.

Betsy Hart said...

ROFL! That is too funny!!

Goofball said...

hehehe

Leah said...

LOL!!!! She's good!

allison said...

I hear ya -- except Eve usually calls me 'toots' instead of baby.