Sunday, February 27, 2011

i'm gonna shout

The girls are still singing at church every Sunday... well Abby is. Maya sings about 12% of the time. She's a champ at practice though. We are very lucky to have an incredibly talented choir director at our church. She's presenting lovely music every week with both the junior and senior choirs. Pretty much every week I die from the cute when the little ones sing.

So in what may become a regular feature I've decided to video their weekly song. This week I just have the Abster singing. Maya ran off set just before we started to film. Yeah, she didn't sing in church either today, so no shock there. I've toyed with the idea of filming the actual performance, but there is more than just my kids up there.... so....

I do know there will be a small market for these types of posts if nothing else... I'm looking at you Granny, Uncle Dave, Auntie Mel and TLP.

Enjoy.

I'm Gonna Shout

No comments: