Monday, February 28, 2011

random

I know I've said this a zillion times, but if there was just a few more hours in the day..... oh boy.

ML and I got all the donation letters for the silent auction ready to go out in the mail. This year we are sending 135 letters out. Fingers crossed that this year we have our best return yet. It took us two evenings to get it all put together with some help from a neighbour.

I adapted a recipe this weekend and whipped up a batch of maple pecan cookies. I was concerned it was going to be a huge waste of butter, but they actually turned out pretty delicious.

I really have to get my passport.

The kids kicked my ass tonight.... Abby in a dance off because she is a rock star with some pretty sick moves. Maya..... just by being Maya. Apparently I hurt her feeling really badly when I asked her to unload the dishwasher.

Wholefoods makes some incredibly delicious sausage. Spinach and feta chicken sausage for dinner yo.

I really don't want to put the clothes in the dryer right now because I really want to crawl into bed, but it's either do it know while hydro is cheap or pay the premium hydro prices tomorrow afternoon.

Night all..... give me five minutes then come to make sure I haven't fallen asleep in the laundry room.

2 comments:

Betsy Hart said...

I love your randomness. I think the kids being crazy is in the air. Seriously. Is winter over yet?!

Goofball said...

have a good sleep