Friday, March 04, 2011

friday high five - a birthday edition

Today is a big day here at the blogmother ranch (which is not a ranch, we just like to live with illusions of grandeur), today is Michael's birthday. Celebrated in typical low key Michael fashion... hanging out with some of our besties, playing BINGO. Yep, BINGO! Put together as a special birthday treat by our little buddy Ben.

In honour of my main guy's birthday he gets to be the star of this week's Friday High Five. So my list of 5 things I love about the big lug is part of a bigger list of a 100. You can click on that little linky thing over there if you want to read the whole deal.

#63 He pushes me to take care of me. Sure, I hardly ever listen to him when he tells me to go to bed early, but still he keeps telling me.
#63 He secretly likes iCarly, despite what he tells the girls.
#64 He's just so likable... I have often said, if you don't like Mike, then the problem is likely with you.
#65 He makes me an egg white omelet every morning for breakfast.
#66 He makes the girls' lunches most days... even though they prefer that I make them.

Happy birthday Michael xo

No comments: