Monday, May 16, 2011

sunday randoms

Well what a great wrap up to a great season of Survivor! Boston Rob played a perfect game and was totally deserving of his win. Heck yeah he was. Can't wait for the next season... I will not be surprised to see Matt back as one of the two returning players. Thoughts....

Abby found a woman's diamond in the pool at public swimming today. It had fallen out of her engagement ring earlier in the day. Abby and Grandma Sandi handed it back in.... very proud of my my girl, too bad the lady didn't have a thank you for her. That's just inviting some bad karma on yourself. I hope she's okay with that.

Mike made us watch True Grit last night. Oh my gosh what a great movie. I was not expecting to like it at all.

Have plans for breakfast with a couple of my besties tomorrow morning then we're hitting up the mall. Can't think of a better way to start a Monday.

I'm raised $145 towards my goal of $300 for the Relay for Life. Please consider donating to help me and my team reach our goal of $3000. No donation is too small. Let's kick cancer's ass!

3 comments:

Goofball said...

Hi Shan

got a huge backlog in my blog reading, but I'm back catching up ;)

hope you are doing fine

Bibliomama said...

That'll teach me to read too fast - I totally had your daughter finding a dead woman in the pool. I felt the exact same way about True Grit - was that girl not amazing? I was killing myself laughing - on an airplane!

Lynn said...

I'm so relieved about Survivor - thank heavens Rob won! That David is SUCH a fan-boy. :)

I also thought I glimpsed Matt in the preview for the next season, just when they mentioned that there would be two returning players. I guess they feel they owe him a "real" Survivor experience, i.e. with the ability to interact with others. I still think he won't be very strategic, though. We shall see!

What did you think of Grant's bitterness? I was really surprised. I guess it's hard not to take things personally, though.