Tuesday, September 25, 2012

i'm back

Well that break was longer than I anticipated it being, but life is like that sometimes you know. Life has been big and full these past couple of days. It's on the verge of being overwhelming and not necessarily in a good way, but it's okay. Things are settling down.

The fair was an interesting experience for me this year. I  think I have a post brewing about it, because it was really a very big deal for me in a very good way.

Oh my gosh it was cold this weekend. I had to pull out my winter coat. I could have used a toque and mitts too.

This has not been my best week. I'm not completely off track, but I'm not zoned in like I was.... see first paragraph above. I'm trying to do the best I can and not get too worried about not having time to run, not being able to eat at home and getting by on less than optimal levels of sleep. Of course I have been spending most of my time outside with a fair bit of walking, so I'm hoping weigh in day isn't too shitty, but we'll see.

I think I've got my Christmas shopping for The Abster pretty much done. I just need some lego, a few stocking things and the Christmas jammies. Having a low key smaller Christmas is so the way to go.

No comments: