Wednesday, October 10, 2012

not exactly on track

So it's been a bit of a struggle, I'm not going to lie to you. I'm in the middle of my all consuming post fair paper work project. That means an awful lot of time is being spent on my butt in front of my laptop. I'm still running, but other than the three times I week I get out to do that, I'm not doing much of anything else and the scale has noticed. Nothing major, I haven't even gained a full pound back, but I have had two weeks of teeny tiny gains, then along came Thanksgiving and Chinese food and I'm not holding out much hope for this week either.

I'm trying to be cool about it and keep on doing what I am able to do and that paper work will be done in no time (HA!) and getting healthy will have 100% of my focus again. I think I'm titch worried because I know how easy it is to backslide and that just makes me want to eat everything in the house. Sigh. I haven't done that, but there are moments when it is incredibly tempting.

Have any new tips to stay on track and focused?

1 comment:

Mis(s)Mannered Mom said...

I think you've got the right attitude and um...running 3x a week still is not exactly slacking. lol You're still out there doing it..you just have other things on your plate as well, right now. Like you said, the paperwork will be done and you'll be back at 'er. The truth though sometimes is-our bodies need a break. Once we go back to it-it shakes it up a little and it's a GOOD thing.