Friday, November 30, 2012

friday high five - busy busy busy

ML gave me a ring this afternoon to see if we could sneak away to see Breaking Dawn Part2, but unfortunately this weekend is already booked solid. It be nice to say it's just that time of the year, but it's just always busy around here, but what are we busy with this weekend?

1. The Santa Shuffle. Yep, running another 5k race tomorrow morning. I'm trying not to think about the snow that is swirling around outside right now. I'm so excited to be running this one with my sister-in-law. It's her first race! I'll be hooking up with Kim once again and The Abster and ML are coming along to walk the 1k Elf Walk. Tomorrow is going to rock.

2. Holiday Open House at my Uncle's where there shall be lots to drink and some laughs to be had.

3. Riding lessons, only a few more weeks until we break for winter.

4. Dinner date with MyPie's Godmother, life got a bit crazy so it's been a while since we've seen her. Looking forward to catching up... also looking forward to burger I'm going to order at our new favourite restaurant.

5. In between all that we may try and sneak in some holiday decorating. Maybe some present wrapping because I'm fairly close to having my shopping finished. Yes, you read that correctly.

What do you have on tap this weekend?

No comments: