So I didn't make resolutions last year, but I did make a to-do list for 2012 and I got to wondering tonight what was even on that list and how much of it I managed to cross off.....
To do in 2012...
1. Get my passport - Ummm that is a big ole negatory good buddy. No reason for not doing it either, just didn't.
2. Get the girls their SIN cards - Ummmm nope. And no excuse for that one either. Geez.
3. Knit 15 scarves to donate - Sure did! It was a bit over 15, but I forgot to count before I sent them off.
4. Knit 15 cancer caps. Didn't quite make it.
5. Knit 15 hats. Didn't quite get to that one either.
Wow I suck, huh?
6. Complete the couch to 5k program. Did it!! Done!! And ran in three races last year.
7. Read 20 books. Did that too. Actually read 37 books last year.
8. Participate in my 3rd Relay For Life and my 2nd as a Dream Team. Yep! The Jersey Girls rocked it again last year. Over $7,000 raised for cancer research in the past two years.
9. Follow the Weight Watchers plan and lose 35lbs. Well I ended up ditching WW for My Fitness Pal and lost 40lbs.
So overall I think that I did alright. Maybe I didn't get to everything on the list, but the ones I did get to were pretty awesome. I guess I should start working on my list 2013. Are you going to make a 2013 to do list?