Monday, January 07, 2013

instagram monday - before christmas

All the Christmas decorations have been packed away for another year and I am happy to have my living room back to normal. Our tree this year, well it was a little intrusive. Really dominated the space.

This is one the Christmas trees situated outside the front doors of our little church. I may be happy to be rid of the "clutter", but boy do I really miss that before Christmas feeling. The anticipation, the love, the warm fuzzy feelings. It really is the best time of the year.

IMG_20130104_233918.jpg

2 comments:

Betsy Hart said...

I hear you! As much as I don't miss vacuuming up the endless needles it seemed to drop, I miss the sparkly lights and beautiful star on top. Christmas is just a wonderful time of year!

Bibliomama said...

Ditto. Especially the lights. I was going to suggest we leave the string of white lights across our mantle just to alleviate some of the winter blah-ness, but my husband packed it away before I got the chance. Wah.