Sunday, May 19, 2013

sunday randoms

Ugh. I'm addicted. To Candy Crush. I know I know, so is the rest of the world. Here's the rub though, I cannot allow myself to move onto the next level until I score three stars on the current level. I have been stuck on level 32 for weeks now. Scoring three stars on this level seems like an impossible task and yet still I soldier on. Yes I know, first world problems and all that.

I have unloaded the dishwasher eleventy billion times this weekend. Abby can no longer empty it due to her cast and water not being compatible and I'm a tad paranoid about all things cast related and Mike has been farming since the end of last week. So that leaves this chick. Did I mention I find the dishwasher the most annoying of all the household chores. Le sigh.

In related news Mike and Abby had a repeat trip down to the emerg on Friday afternoon. Her cast is cracked and squishy down near her elbow. They checked her over and since it was intact around the break they were content to leave it until we see the plastic surgeon on Friday.

Plastic surgeon on Friday! Trying to keep my cool about that one. Hoping no surgery is required.

Being responsible for the bathing of 75% of the occupants in this house has really lost it's luster. No joke.

Just over a month until The Abster and I are walking in a 12 hour relay overnight to raise fund for the Canadian Cancer Society and we are still in need of pledges. If you would like to donate please click on THIS LINK, that will take you to my personal donation page. For each donation I receive I will donate a lap of my walk to whomever you choose, just message me with the details. Thank you all in advance.

1 comment:

Betsy Hart said...

Sounds like my weekend. I bathe most of my family as well. Can't wait until they are all independant enough to do it themselves. lol. And good luck at the plastic surgon's!