Wednesday, May 11, 2011

random brain dump

We've had a few lovely days here and now they're saying the rain is coming. Of course it is!

Thinking about getting all my hair chopped off. Probably should make plans to do it before I talk myself out of it.

Survivor finale this weekend. Can Boston Rob win the whole thing? Oh gosh I hope so and I'm not saying that just because I have him in the pool.

I have been enjoying reading Sweet Valley Confidential, but I wish I could remember more about some of the characters. I could probably google it, but you know....... I never think to do it when I'm using the computer.

There is so much fun in my life right now I can barely stand it. So much to look forward too.

My Relay for Life team is rocking it with over $600 donated to our team. Our goal is $3000 in doantions and Dream Team status! Please consider sponsoring us to help us reach our goal.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

I tell ya, if Boston Rob does not win, I don't think I can stand to sit though the reunion show. Especially if the winner is a Redemption Island person - SO UNFAIR.

Rob all the way!

Goofball said...

so did you chop of your hair??