So it's that time of the year. The TV shows are back!! Yay! What am I looking forward to seeing?
1. Parks and Rec. Yes we are a season behind. I just put it on hold this week at the library, but we're going to jump in and start watching season 5 anyway. I heart Ron Swanson. Also Tommy. Oh and don't forget Chris, Jerry and April. And I really hope Jean-Ralphio is back too.
2. Greys. So the first episode was a titch confusing, but I'm pretty sure it was meant to be, didn't stop me from bawling through the end of it though.
3. The Office. How is this the last season? I've already missed the first two episodes. Well the first one for sure, but the second one the kids wouldn't stop talking through. Damn PA day, they would have been in bed otherwise.
4. Survivor! I love this show still. I love texting with my brother while I watch.
5. Modern Family. Probably the funniest show on TV right now. No disrespect to options number one and three up there, but this is pretty epically funny week after week.
What are you looking forward to?