Tuesday, January 11, 2022

42/52 - Funny Tweets

 

Funny Tweets (2018) - I was in search of something light  to watch and found this while scrolling around. Personally, I don't bother with twitter, I used to, but it became too much of a time suck. Will I always read curated lists of funny tweets on just about any subject? Yes, yes I will. I do appreciated a well crafted joke and twitter is full of them once you get past the all the other garbage.

I really expected this to be more fluff than it was. I mean it is about twitter, so it's not exactly hard-hitting, but there was enough to keep this interesting. From tweets that turned into storylines on shows like Simpsons and Family Guy, to the guy who went from being funny on twitter for free to writing jokes for a living. It's not all glamour though, sometimes the jokes just don't land, sometimes they outright offend, and sometimes the trolls come out. The internet can be a dumpster fire. This one was short, but fun with no shortage of great tweets.

I watched this on Crave.

No comments: