Well if we're friends on facebook (and if we aren't.... why aren't we already?) then you already now that I've hopped onto Mike's Weight Watchers bandwagon and have lost 13 pounds so far. Apparently off my ass, or at least that's what I've been told. And what a nice thing to hear, thanks!
So as you can imagine there's been a lot of things that have changed around here in regards to what I'm eating. Among other things there is a lot less chocolate. While I am a huge fan of chocolate I can't say I've missed it all that much. Which has really kind of surprised me. But if I was to partake of one today, here are my top five.....
1. KitKat, in all it's forms - original, chunky, caramel or peanut butter. Although I once saw a limited edition banana one that I took a pass on. Blech!
2. Mars - It's a good "diet" chocolate bar. And by that I mean it has less fat then most other chocolate bars.
3. Reese Whipped - Have you seen these? I've only seen then in the local Dollarama and I usually treat myself when I'm on a dollar store shopping spree. Chocolate and peanut butter, but the filling is like a Mars bar, so again less fat, still delicious.
4. Twix - I haven't had one in ages and ages, but it was always one of my favourites when I was a kid. And bonus you get two bars so you can share with a friend.... ha!
5. Coffee Crisp - my second pick when I'm picking through the girls Halloween buckets.
What's your favourite chocolate bar?